ORIGINAL. COPY.

Yesterday 7.6.9 was great & tragic. Great because I was in good company.
Tragic because I had to visit court & well, we all know, it's never a
good thing when you need to go there. Just to dig deep into my past &
try to remember something that hurt me, that took me some time to get
over.... ALONG WITH things I deal with daily that is unnecesary.

*sigh*

Another thing was that there's so many other people there, you don't
know why they're there, you're not sure what they're going through, but
one thing's for sure: pain is in the air.

I fought back tears. I always do when I am there. Emotion will not help
me whatsoever in that environment & definitely need to use my best
judgement in the decisions that need to be made regarding a variety of
issues.

I anticipate nothing but good days ahead of me regarding future court
visits. My pursuit of happiness continues & I'm faithful.

Popular Posts