A Bit About Me..

Sometimes I feel that as many times as I joke or mention myself going to
hell, it's just not funny because I won't make it into Heaven. I have my
own utopia of what it can be but who doesn't? & no one will ever know if
it even exists. It's just a belief that some choose to have.

"At night, when I sleep, I see heaven in my mind; even though I'll never
make it, ima travel by design."

I'm a bad chick. 'Nough said.

"She got that lowkey freaky frequency" -Kurupt: honestly

Whether you choose to follow me or not (no Twitter) I have & still
made/make an impact in YOUR life. Some of you reach me & I pray for you.
You're all beautiful & YOU inspire me. Please, reach out to me. Join me
in my quest for successes of the heart. I mean well. Trust me. Alas, I
am human. Therefore am definitely prone to error. So forgive me in
advance when I hurt you. Not only that, but forgive me for STILL WANTING
TO KNOW ABOUT/OF ME even after I've peeled your scab off.

"She's overcome her pain & struggles while helping others overcome
theirs."

I must share.. *sigh* I am not a girl. I'm most definitely a woman.
Let's keep it serious for a minute though. Stay with me. See, I had a
vision. I created it. Something that was better than myself. Not only
did I have this vision & hold it tightly but I proceeded to act in order
to make this vision a reality. I KNOW what kind of woman I am & how much
better I'm going to be. With you, with her, with him, with them, with
yours.. PLEASE believe, this is a consistent effort to improve myself
FOR myself. Not for you, not for her, nor for him, not for them, not for
yours. I hold the key to my own happiness. I got my love & I got my
success. I just have to be strong enough to hold onto happiness. & if
I'm not content w/myself, who will be? Would I matter??

Do you have a vision? What are YOU doing to make that vision your
current lifestyle??

"I got a love that's better than you ever was."

Unfortunately I lost a very dear friend of mine most recently due to my
mistakes & my lack of strength. I thought she would stay with me forever
& a day. Well, she let me go. & believe me, I miss her. Thing is, I've
been missing her. You've heard this: Communication is key. & when you
don't communicate with one another you lose your connection & you
realize that your friendship has become, "Remember when.." I guess what
made me suffer a bit was that we finally discussed out in the open what
was happening/happened to each other. We knew it was over. We just
didn't discuss it. & now, she's just a stranger. A memory that I'll
forever cherish. She's somethin' like the best thing to ever happen to
me. I just wish she knew how special she was. I wish she held on to what
I continue to hold onto. She's lost herself & yet I'm the one that just
doesn't know a thing about her. When she finds herself again, even if
it's nothing that I know: Then & only then will she REMAIN happy. ♥
dj.

So I was talking to my husband Ricky, LOL! I swear I love us. Not really
my husband ya'll just a very great friend that I pray won't ever leave
my side. This guy can disrespect the hell out of me & with one
laugh/sound/word make me smile hard!! However, we won't end up together
'cause we're just a couple of fucks, we aint shit. That's that humor,
smh. So I was talkin' to Ricky & he says that I'm faaarrrrr from Soulful
& I should be ThugJenn or OgJenn or some ignit ish.. I told him how it
would be absolutely impossible!! for me to be soulful 24hrs of every day
of the week. I would be alone in life because I wouldn't be able to
relate to another being. I admit, I'm ghetto, loud & absolutely
hilariously ignorant at times but you can't deny the fact that I just do
SOMETHING to your soul.

Random ending: My embrace for musical elements pays homage to the
nostalgic.

Popular Posts