Constant Battles..

"Nobody knows
My trouble
Nobody knows
I can't even sit & recline 'cause my life's in pitiful times
Plus a nigga's got some shit on his mind
Nobody knows
I'm not in a mood to play. I got bills to pay, so all my hungry hustlas put ya hands upwards."

"..I don't want you caught in the crossfire. My passion: you desire but leads you tangled in emotional barbed wire. Eventually, my intensity caused you injury, I never meant to be venomous.

"..then you got blasted by my heart's torpedo."

"..how will I ever marry 'em when I'm always scarin' em. They can't seem to handle livin' in my sanatorium (cuckoo). She fell in love w/personalities: 1 through 3 but then 6 more showed up like, 'Where the party?' Now she cant find me in the freakshow. Karma got me sowin' what I reap, so I'm stuck in the peep show of life: look, dont touch.

"..I'm not a killer, but don't press. Hot sex & being fresh is the best next to being blessed. Visions of patriotic colors in my head, what white do, make my life blue, all I see is red. Spend more & more of my time questioning thoughts divine like, 'What is sanity?' 'How do I know if I'm losing my mind?' Pick up the phone & hear my voice on the other line like, "Wassup, how you livin'? NOT FINE. You see, I had dreams to see my face on books & magazines plastered on billboards like I was Angeline. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, PUT YO HANDS TO THE CEILING. LET ME HEAR THE TROUBLED MAN SING.

"..they tell me to pray & thank God that I'm drug-free, slug-free & that at least a couple of fools love me but everytime I hit my knees, I cant help but ask for 10 million as I thank him for my health..

"..I got a find a better form of stress management 'cause when I see yo happiness I wanna damage it. I wanna exile myself in banishment 'cause agony will make you do some outlandish shit. & even though the pain, it hurts. The picture can always be painted worse, at least my hoopty aint a hearse..

"..if you want to ride with me, wanna try to see what it's like to be inside of me
Go in the water
& try to breathe
Come on."

*Disclaimer: none of that was me, that was all Sekou (tha Misfit) part of my daily inspiration. I would love to see him perform. He speaks truth. Speaks of pain, trouble, REALITY. Yes, he's faithful but his wit, his rhymes consist of a realist. & puts so much into perspective. Right now I'm going through constant battles. & unfortunately I feel the end of the war is not near. I won't ever give up though. I refuse to. I'm not supposed to. I'm meant for so much more.

You'll see.

Popular Posts