When Reality Sits In

So I've been fightin' the flu for days now. & it dawned on me.

*When I'm sick, I'm weak. I feel very fragile & every movement I make is
thought out. For example: when I stretch, if I happen to touch my arm, I
think about it. If I'm moving my hair across my face, I stop at my head
& feel around. Noticin' the size of my head, tf? Anyway, this is true.
So as my mental state is functioning a little bit better than
yesterday.... I realized:

When I'm healthy, feeling positive & very active, I spend my time:
working. HOW PATHETIC IS THAT? I'm still not living life, just working.
I used to think this was okay but after being bed (cuz I took over my
mom's bed)/floor (cuz that's my bed)/couch ('cause I eventually had to
give my mom back her bed, didn't want my floor so I moved to the couch)
ridden for the past couple days, I'm starting to think that I need to
start LIVING. Also..

Because I don't rest enough WHILE I work, I'm FORCED to rest as I'm
sick. Make sense? So in order for me to not get sick, I must find time
for myself to relax during my work days & nights. Then I'll be happier,
healthier, beautiful Covergirl. Lmao. Sorry. Had to.

*deuces*

Popular Posts