..that evil seed may grow into a positive force..

I sit & contemplate, wondering what's the next move I should make.
I don't like this negativity, surrounding me, taking over my energy.
I mean I'm angry & yet I make others feel lovely.
How does my smile become temporary? After all there aren't many days where I'm very..
Sad. -Is what I am. I can uplift myself but tonight is like damn.
It's only been three years & I can't help but start planting seeds to my future tears.
What is to become of me? I just want everyone to let me be.
At the same time, I seek guidance. & I'm so tired of my nightmares involving me resolving shit with violence.
What to do.. What to do.. Yo God, I just want to hear from You.

Here we go again, Jenn. Look in front of you, you got a friend.
You don't have to hold back your tears, but be strong because you don't hold onto the worst fears.
Look at that miracle you work so hard for; don't be discouraged you will see more..
Of him.-Just be patient, it's okay to vent. You don't have it so bad though, most of your stress comes from the rent..
Oh & the expenses & that evil male that can't live without fuckin' w/your senses.
You're emotionally, mentally, physically tired & yet there's no way that anyone understands that you won't allow yourself to hear "You're fired."
Though you have yet to find your calling, your head's on straight & you've done good at stopping yourself from falling.
Give your friends a chance perhaps some of your time. If you don't your life will pass you by since you're out there chasing every goddamn dime.
Just keep his smile close to your soul, soon you will understand why you hold such a role.

God bless you. God bless me.

Popular Posts