Monetize my Stress

I do it so much [stress], might as well give the bloody thing some value.

When people go through bad things or they're trying to better their situation & no progress is being made they ask why. Even you nonreligious folk, [shouts to bananaclipse.com] must ask why. Whether or not it's to someone or something, question lingers in the air & is repeated by many. Some have asked it so often, they don't even ask to get an answer. They just keep surviving.

I know for me, I'm tired of making it through another day, another shift. I WANT TO LIVE! I.. I want to live.

"..it's always a million more pages but my stupid ass keep thinkin' I'm on the last chapter." - Joe Budden

Then I think, I'm young. & still have YEARS of WORK left.. Why are you bummed now?

I just know I'm meant for so much more. A better more fulfilling life than this. I'm not meant for this labor. However, I'm not sure what it is I want to be when I grow up anyway.

Popular Posts