Hood, but still formal..

People in my life need to understand how honest I am as a person. I don't make excuses & if that's what you hear, you're not really listening to me. I'm an outspoken & straight-forward person. I'm as sweet as can be but if you're not a good person & you can't see that for yourself, I will stray from you w/o a goodbye. That may not be the right way to go, but if I don't give the good people in my life my time, why would I sacrifice for someone who isn't striving to improve their lifestyle/mentality?

A few nights ago, I broke down. & I was speaking to God [or myself whichever you prefer] & was hoping for someone to talk to. Someone that would understand what I was going through. Sadly no one I know has gone through what I continue to go through therefore I was, indeed, alone. One of the worst feelings for me is not having enough time for myself. & when I do have it, to feel alone.

Anyway, then a couple people reached out to me but not the way I had prayed for. It wasn't meant for their time to give, it was meant for me to drop everything for them. & I wanted to be mean. I wanted to be so raw with them & provide them with facts. Like DON'T hit me up askin' why I don't show you love when you have someone at home pregnant with your child! Are you fucking' serious? Whyy the fuck do you want me to bust a MySpace & "show u love" once a day. I don't have time for that madness. Grow the fuck up. Support YOUR life, find YOUR happiness. Don't look for it from someone not so local, please. I'm actually begging. Then there's that other cat who says he's soo in love w/his wife but misses me around 2, 3, in the morning. Or how about that other married boy who doesn't motivate himself & his wife can't either, but I can!! So he goes to the gym. LOL.

Is 2009 the year of thee unfaithful?? Mannnn whether or not they read this, they've gotta be happy I haven't named names. & if they're smart, they won't want to talk to me about this post.

I've said it before & I'll say it again: I do this for me.

You're just here because I've allowed you to be. Owww!

8-)

Popular Posts