Curiouser & Curiouser

[I may or may not have used this title before..]

So going by this quote I love & live by: "Relationships are never a threat, 'cause I'll erase the history & act like we never met." - Jumpoff Joe Beezy [lol]

Doesn't everyone deserve a chance? Wait nah that's not how I want to start cuz I can tell you right now, hell nah everyone doesn't deserve a chance.

Ok.. Take two.

On one hand: I'm a nice person. & people want to be around me. On the other hand: I'm a mean person. & people still want me around. I'm a very picky person as to who deserves my time. Word. It's most definitely like that. So when I delete someone who I once thought I cared for, you wouldn't BELIEVE how hurt they seem to be [I use the word DELETE because in this day & age of technology vs quality face-to-face time, just like I'd take u out of my address book I can 'delete' you from my life]. Especially when they reach out to you. Whether it's a phonecall, text or visit. & I'm sittin' there thinkin', "Whose number is this?" Or "Damn they still alive?"

Idk. I'm sure those I choose to not associate with will find their worth one day. For the meantime, I won't allow them to share my value.

Though it really is that easy, I can't seem to treat the father of my son in such a way. As deceiving, evil, malicious, mean, spiteful he is, I won't allow myself to treat him the same. Then again I don't treat him period. Everything's strictly about Andrew. Well I try to make it anyway. He doesn't like the way things are. But it's necessary.

Babblin' Jenn.

Popular Posts