Care to Share?

"Tell me what you're going to do, to get free."

A lot of homicides & murders going on lately. Makes me wonder HOW God can allow this madness to continue. As often as I thank Him for many things, I don't thank Him for everything so I wonder if He even exists.

Too many questions that have been asked frequently.. I just. Lately, I've been living for me. & I'm changing. Frankly, I will be making those that think they know me, confused. & I'm anticipating losing contact w/some.

I just know that I have a vision of the woman I once was. A GOOD WOMAN. A woman that knew herself & knew that even though she can satisfy, is able to improve. Then I wake up to the reality of what I am, daily. & I'm disgusted. I don't like it. I don't approve. I can touch your heart here but my reality is of a beautiful, old soul that doesn't have a chance to share her inspirational stories. She doesn't allow herself to empower others by way of conversation. Family isn't what she once knew as a child, it now exists only in a fairytale. My reality consists of working at least 16hr days & is angry for at least half of what's left because those she cares for can't understand why she doesn't "hit em up," "show 'em love," "call," etc,. Mann go find a hobby! I'm working hard now, I'm taking care of myself, I miss you but to stop isn't an option.

What am I gonna do, to be free? I'm going to work hard to obtain the things that money can buy. & when I'm not at work I plan to acquire knowledge & wisdom that will make me a better woman.

See, already, I have people that gravitate towards me. Thing is, I want to give myself that kind of attention. Giving, giving, giving (to you & "them") is sucking me dry.

O:-)

Popular Posts