March Madness!

So for some reason people prefer to hear or read about bad things then good things. Whether you want to admit it or not, it's true. If it has to do with someone you care about, if you're a good person you want to know nothing but good going on in their life. But if they aren't related to you, you've never met them, you rather hear somethin' bad. Why? Because you're going through your own horrible madness in life that it makes you feel a little better knowing someone else is going through worse. You're sick. *raises hand* I'm sick too. I'd say I'm one of those people, lol. There are days that I get fed up of hearing about all the bad going on around the world but it's so common that it's just another day for the most part. Anywho I have just realized that I haven't blogged in over two weeks & that's just unacceptable. I can tell you nothing interesting & new has happened. I'm still working wayy too hard for the little bit of money that is used for rent & bills & uhhh I still haven't been discovered, ha.

Simple, random post. Til next time. Maybe some meaning :)

Popular Posts