What Inspires Me

There are three things that inspire me. In the following order:

LOVE

MUSIC

ART

Now LOVE is MUSIC, LOVE is ART & MUSIC comes from your love for it & in itself IS an ART. The way one makes love & makes music is ART. But individually: Love, Music & Art are extremely powerful. You can not have one without the other.

With me, if I have more Love going on than Art (many interpretations of these words, as you know), I am at my strongest. If I have both Love & Music going on, I'm pretty much unstoppable. But there's something about Art that calms me down. That lets me reach within myself to seek a better future & start building to make it a reality. Art makes me plan & get ideas. Love & Music has me in action without stopping to think whether I'm doing something wrong because with the help of Art, I know that I am already doing things right.

Popular Posts