Long Overdue Pt. 1

This post will be purely words til I figure out what's wrong w/my laptop. I know, I know what you're sayin'.. most of my posts are just words but I wanted to bring pictures into this one; that will be Pt. 2.

January 30th. Almost two weeks ago. Still fresh in my mind though. Allow me to tell you about that day/night, unedited ('cause I don't give a ffff..) so excuse any & all typos. After all, I am in the dark, mobile bloggin.. As usual.

That day I was communicating throughout the day with Young De. You may or may not have heard of this dude w/talent. Whether it's that infamous YouTube video where he's drinking a whole bottle of Patron - fuckin' crazy I say - or his flow/rhymes (check him out on MySpace.com/YoungDetho), OR maybe you saw him w/B-Real.. INTERRUPTION!! Must I have to say B-Real from Cypress Hill for you to know who he is?

Anyway. B-Real is "boss-man" to Young De.. Fuckin' legend to me. I happened to meet both of these men on the 30th of January. B-Real was hosting The Psycho Realm in San Diego & I was invited to roll out w/this entourage of goofballs. I swear that's what they all are when in the same room. & it's funny, when BUSINESS is being mentioned, like a light switch! *serious face* & it's no longer a laughing matter.

i.e.: Met a road manager by the name of Dougie & he's nothin' but a hoot. ALREADY has a unique voice but decides to have a variety to choose from when speaking to others. Absolutely hilarious & nothin' but a good time. However an important individual, lol @ Jenn, happened to walk in & ask about the schedule/show that night. Dougie, straight-faced after crackin' a few jokes, stood up, spit out some facts dealin' w/his artists, laid it down! Then went back to bullshittin'. YO, I LIKE THAT!!

When we can fuck around & have a good time.. LET'S. But when it's time to talk business & our future in how we're gonna make this money.. Again: LET'S.

People that are able to differentiate between business & pleasure go a LONG way - I don't care what you say. Because there are too many sensitive people out there. & you can point 'em out too when you come across someone who can't juggle both. Too easy!! Don't take shit personal when we're havin' a good time. & definitely don't take shit personal when it's constructive criticism.

"I thought we were coo.."

So. Met B-Real, Young De, Dougie & other importants that I won't name because I forgot. (Just keepin' it real). I tagged along for Psycho Realm's performance & couldn't be MORE pleased. First time to see them perform & I was so hype! These "artists" & their entourage so down-to-earth & polite. Humble folk. Pleasure to meet them all. Except "Krazy" from Flavor of Love 7 or whatever. I mean, not hatin', she's beautiful.. But I think it'd be a smart move to stay away from that - if you know what I'm sayin'.

My list of what I noticed (keep up):

· groupies
· fans
· crazies
· industry-folk
· people wanting to chill backstage in the lounge or whatever you want to call it SO BADLY like we were having the time of our lives, knowin' damn well we're just drinkin' water - LOL - takin' a couple of free shots of Patron (never again for me thanks, glad that nasty ish was free), chillin', talkin' about the performance, music, blogs, talent, our future..
· ass
· the slut letting the one-word (above) show :)
· & a couple of other drunk hoes that happened to make it backstage & give a couple guys a happy ending
· wack-ass security in the building LOL tellin' me I can't take any pictures - Oh believe me! I kept snappin'!! Had a "I wish they would.." attitude O:-)

All in all, the performance was phenomenal & the crowd had as much energy as those that were on stage; it was such a great vibe. I loved how it wasn't just the people near the stage hell'a hype.. People all the way in the back were feelin' this! Psycho Realm gets TWO thumbs all the way UP from me. PLEASE stay tuned for Pt. 2 of this post where I will be including pictures & maybe a video ;-)

OH!!! Tell me why I schooled B-Real tho! I gave this dude a spanish lesson!! Go ahead & test him.. Ask him how you say CRABS in spanish.. If he doesn't say, CANGREJO & INSISTS it's ALACRANES (scorpions), then he was too high when I taught him therefore forgot I was sittin' on the same couch as him, clownin' the hell out of him.

If I happened to forget anything, which I'm sure I did I will add my 2 cents in Pt. 2.

You already know.

Popular Posts