To Get Away..

I guess with every form of communication comes a situation where two people don't see eye-to-eye. I'd like to address a tiny issue here, today. You have a Twitter right? No? Get one. It's fun.

I shared w/the Twitter fam & strangers how I was going to get a Monopoly game started.. A friend of mine thought it'd be funny to mention that since Joe Budden plays, I wanted to break the board out & play too. It wasn't funny.

----------------------------------------- 3:53 pm -----------------------------------------
SoulfulJenn: Got me tight thinkin no one can play monopoly but Joe Budden, smh.
[A friend]: LOL
----------------------------------------- 3:56 pm -----------------------------------------
[A friend]: Calm down I'm just saying. I see him playing I wouldn't min whipping out the board and pulling out my iron. I've played monopoly on the computer and my phone. It's been like 9-10 years since I played on a board. Seeing joey plays makes you wanna do that that's all I was saying gosh.
SoulfulJenn: You're still wrong tho & that's what got me tight
SoulfulJenn: He raps too u don't see me doin that
SoulfulJenn: Just cuz he does it I want to?
SoulfulJenn: I'm my own person
SoulfulJenn: & I knew about Monopoly before I knew Joey existed.
SoulfulJenn: So now that I mention it, shit hits the fan.
SoulfulJenn: Smh.
[A friend]: Never mind my bad
SoulfulJenn: Like it aint millions of versions & people that play that
SoulfulJenn: Joey does it, so we all wanna do it.
SoulfulJenn: >:o
----------------------------------------- 4:01 pm -----------------------------------------
SoulfulJenn: Is that the real Tina Fey you're following?

*MAYBE I WENT OVERBOARD. MAYBE HE GOT TIGHT & THAT'S WHY HE NEVER RESPONDED TO MY TINA FEY QUESTION LOL.

But damn!! How many times must I prove myself to someone to show that I'm real. To show that I do me no matter what. I mean I've spoken about this before, he's not the first to speak out of turn. Whether he was jokin' or not, he's playin' w/my character & that's where I needed to say, that's not coo. *sigh* I even FELT before I shared "what I was doing" that someone was going to mention Joey, because of course he comes to mind NOW that I know he plays thanks to JOEBUDDENTV.com as well as my BK dude aka Ron Darling, baby!, who told me before. But I used to play this game religiously!! Used to love a challenge because I was always the winner.. I mentioned before how I didn't want to add who I listened to often because well thanks to Twitter a lot of these people have an account. A couple of them follow me & I'm not one to try to make it seem like I'm telling THEM I'm listening to THEIR music. You know? Like oh she's just sayin' that cuz he's gonna read it later. Nahh. I'm letting people know because it's music worth listening to. It's music that I can relate to in one way or another. Look at my posts, I've shared a lot, I'm open, I'm not ashamed of anything & A LOT of it consists of lyrics or songs that had some kind of an effect on me. I didn't want to make a big deal out of something someone @replied to me on Twitter but it definitely gave light to all the situations I've had in my past where I've been judged & misunderstood. A place I've tried so hard to stay away from but I seem to end up there anyway. It's like no matter how much I share to show the many parts of me, it's still not enough for others, so they question me. & to be honest it really isn't enough. Because there's so much more TO me.

Popular Posts