Something Different

Now. This girl, she's so cold. She receives compliments by responding in a rude manner. The tough shell is see through. So predictable, this girl, & yet she gives them a feeling they forgot were capable of feeling. She's unforgettable. Even to you. You don't even know why she suddenly has this spell on you. & you try to reach out to her. And she's so cold. She looks at you with her brown eyes. Dull, brown eyes. Dull, only because to her, you're nothing. You're meaningless. While you're thinking of her, she's thinking of herself. She told you, though. She told you from the start.

"I'm special. I will make you feel a certain way just by my conversation. And when you get a taste of me, it won't be enough. You're going to want me to stay. Don't spend time with me."

But from the beginning you've thought that you could be the one. The one to break that shell. The one to bring the sweet girl out & treat you like you deserve. You know she's it. You want her to come to you. Well, you want to mean it, anyway. But she is so stubborn. Only to realize you're more stubborn than she's ever been & ever will be because there you are trying. Again & again. Maybe this time spent she will open up. Maybe this time she will let me in. How am I letting her have such an effect on me? This girl, won't pay you any mind. Just let her go. She's no good.

She's the greatest love that never bloomed.

Popular Posts