Anger Management

There have been two instances where I have said outloud to two different members of my family:

"I need anger management."

One instance was when I took my mother to a place of employment that had a HELP WANTED sign posted out.. She went in, came out empty-handed.

Me: "What happened?"
Mom: "I asked for an application. They said they didn't have any. & that's it."
Me: "That's it?"
Mom: "Si."
Me: (mad thoughts of racist fucks in the area, to just look at her & decide there aren't any, not even tellin' her we are taking resumes, or the generic application if we have it already, or........)
Me: "I need anger management."

2nd instance was while watching Titanic. There's a scene where they have the gates locked preventing other lives from being saved. Angry Leo & his friends tore down the ate then one of his friends punched the dude that locked the gate.

Carlos: "Forreal, I woulda done the same."
Me: "Would have frustrated me as well! I need anger management. Them classes will make ur wallet stretch thin."
Carlos: "That would anger some people."

LOL

Popular Posts