Grinning from Ear to Ear

Ok. So. Overall. I'm a happy person. And if I'm not particulary happy with anything one day, I'm still somehow, able to cheer others up. I like this quality of mine.

This morning, I'd say around 3am, I saw someone I hadn't seen in over a year I'd say. He was breathtaken. He couldn't believe I was alive. Lol. No but he was with a friend and he described me to him as someone who is always the way I look (at that moment), just smiling. Grinning from ear to ear.

I'm not too sure why I do smile often, even on my worst day, someone, somewhere has the ability to just make my day.

Last night was one of those nights.

"I'm all on my own, I don't need no friends, I gotta win, so this is where it ends." (Young Buck)

I just felt like it was just me. Me, me, me. Now. When I work, my mother takes care of Andrew. But Saturday night she decided she would visit this man that hasn't given her A DIME since they made a baby together. If she doesn't have enough for diapers, food, she's asking her other two kids for money (this is including me folks). So I ask you. Why would you spend time with a man like that?? SMFH.

So I worked Saturday night, so as soon as Carlos got off of work, he came straight home so he could take care of Andrew. I came home Sunday morning, took a nap, and round noon Carlos went to work. Sunday night came, Carlos was coming straight home after work, and I was getting ready to clock in. Was my mother around? Nah, she still with that dude. No call, no communication to tell her other two kids when she's coming back or anything. We have no way to reach her, it aint like she left a fuckin' number. Wow I'm getting mad again. *breathes*

So I get off of work this morning, and I'm scheduled at job 2 @ 9 until 6. Is she at home? Nope. So now I need someone to watch Andrew so I make Carlos NOT go to school and tell him that I'm sorry but that's the way it has to be until Mother realizes she has these two other children & a GRANDchild.

Yo. What the fuck is wrong with her?

So I was mad at work last night and just got over it when someone who is quite fond of me kept telling me how much he loved me.

"Catch me if you can, ay, now holler back bitches." (Young Buck)

And they tell me,
"You're beautiful."
"Your mind is extraordinary."
"You have so much to give."
"I love the positivity."
"Why aren't you with anyone?"

*drops mic*

Popular Posts