What's wrong with being HEARTLESS?

Awhile back, I wrote about how I wasn't sure why I was the way that I am either when I'm by myself or with others, familiar faces and strangers. I may or may not have also updated on that note saying I am aware the reason why. I'm not getting into that specifically. Not tonight.

I want to speak on business. And no pleasure. Not living life.

We have one life, and we aren't given the choice to live it. How EASY is it to say, "Just live life!" HOW THOUGH? How does one that cares about others and their struggles besides their own LIVE LIFE?

I want you to be happy. Yes, you. I care. May or may not be my curse. But no matter what I'M GOING THROUGH, I WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE ALL RIGHT.

WAIT. you're not? WHAT'S WRONG? What can I DO??

see?

Sometimes I just want to not care. But then NO! I'd be just like THEM. SO SIMPLE to not care. It takes an effort to sit and make yourself a part of something that needs progress. NOT too many people that are strong for that. They want to pop champagne instead.

[You seen the video yet? It's bananas. I love it; I'm poppin' champagne as I type].

Point is, I feel like this past year was definitely not what I was planning for last year. I've made progress, believe that! I'm just not where I want to be quite yet. But truth: things are definitely looking up!! I'm planning realistic travel once again LOL. And it may just happen before this year is over. I'm needin' Obama's promise like a month ago though. Can't wait til Jan 20th.

Either way, I avoided boys and let two of those mothafuckas fuck my rotation up most recently. SO! I'm back on my fuck-you-where-my-money-bitch shit. Things moved forward when I got in that mentality. And to be REALLY HONEST WITH YOU, you can't be soulful with these demon-seized folk.

On second thought, I've talked to a few GOOD men out there.
Worthwhile dudes.
Intelligent & blessed.
They'd be too humble to NOT know it's them I'm referring to.

Good thing they're keeping in touch with Soulful Jenn.

Popular Posts