The Teen Obsession Becoming More??

Since I was 12 years old I became infatuated with Justin Timberlake. His looks, his voice, his moves, his body.. wait, 12? LOL. ok so you know, that was when he was part of *NSYNC.. As he and I got older it definitely became something more mature if you will *wink wink*

He never seems to disappoint me. Even with the media saying who he has been with or is still with, I just respect it. I doubt I'll ever meet him, he's just someone that's been very consistent in my life as far as me being interested. That's a tough job!!! (to hold my interest)

So. Tonight I'm trying really hard to catch up on the blogs I'm following and my girl *M once again, doesn't disappoint and had this video of Justin (and others lol) that had me crackin' up!!


*Video was removed.

Popular Posts