"Fond" Memories.

When you're a child, you watch a lot of tv and as you get older, some of your favorite characters become memories. A lot of them just continue to be "popular" but have a new theme each year. Take, The Power Rangers. Man after the original 5 I just couldn't watch anymore.

Characters such as Tinkerbell can be considered modern, what with the fucking fairy trend, you have women, even "men", of all shapes, sizes, and ages infatuated with the bitch.

Remember Betty Boop and Little Lulu?

Anyway. This morning, I found myself staring @ the back of each vehicle for stickers, labels, and any other pathetic piece of trash I could read besides dumbass license plate "words." First off, I CAN'T STAND the family character stickers. Some have the fucking dog on there as well. You've seen em. Mom, dad, sister, brother. Some have mom, dad, then the actual childrens' names. Now I got your vehicle, your kids' names, the school they attend, and whether or not they're an Honor student. Fun, fun.

Because I like fairies (tfu), I noticed a Tinkerbell sticker in the back of some funky car, and was filled with courage to see who the driver could possibly be. A very pretty lady? I think not. It was a 30 something, 200lb mammoth, with moles all over its face. Might have been female.

Ahhh mean Mondays. Only it isn't Monday. It's Thursday. I feel like it's Monday. Again, it's Thursday. So now I'm just terrible. Terrible Thursdays.

:)

Popular Posts