Fire Drills

Shortly after seeing a mammoth driving this morning, rockin' her Tinkerbell sticker on her back windshield, my best friend (that's right, I favor people) informed me that there was to be a fire drill, "everywhere" this morning. @ 10am. Did the East Coast have theirs yet? Something about "the great shake out." Am I the only one that finds this humorous? Yep, I think so. I asked her, where she got this info at, because I wasn't informed. And if I wasn't informed, something isn't right. She said, "Ch. 11." Like that helped. Seeing as how we live in different counties and her channel 11 can be any of my first 100.

Soulful Jenn: I miss fire drills
D: you do?
Soulful Jenn: Yes, it was exciting.
Soulful Jenn: Since you had to be all "serious" about it.
Soulful Jenn: And we had a trash can full of canned foods.
D: lol
Soulful Jenn: Because we anticipated being trapped in the classroom.
Soulful Jenn: Forever.
Soulful Jenn: And 4cans of food was enough.
D: Imagine. And who the hell had a can opener?

And that, ladies and gentlemen, was this morning's funny.

Popular Posts