ahh Thee Wednesday NIGHT!

Last December someone told me about Twitter.

AND MY KICK WAS SUPERGLUED TO MY HAND. Do I follow her? Do I follow him?

I had this group of people that were constantly on it as well so THAT did not help much.

I thought it was a very neat networking thing. Kinda looked past how it's perfect for the nosey folk. *shrugs*

I told Davida about it. I really wanted her to get it. But my words, if any, weren't as persuasive.

I eventually realized I had a life and I missed being productive, lol, so I just stopped. I'm not sure what happens to accounts once left, and never looked at but I set up a new account today when Davida told me she wanted me to have one.

=)

I'm at a point in my life where it's time to try new things even if they're "new," and STICK WITH IT.

it ain't coo to run away.

I also created an IMEEM account.. and mann do I love these songs I have added to my playlist.
However, I don't have many songs nor the time tonight to add more.
But when I doooooooo...... I will share with yoooooooooouuuuuu.

Popular Posts