Pro-Mortality.

Keeping in mind Mr. Bru Cru's post I would like to say I'm glad I don't have the ability to live forever.

Let's think about that for a minute. I'm sure there's pros and cons about it but I'm just going to focus on what I want to focus on because I can.

How would I age if I live forever? I think it's a beautiful thing to age gracefully and as each year passes and your body grows tired and weary you work with what you have and still be deemed as a beautiful woman [I'm speaking of myself, of course.]

There are people who waste so much time already knowing one day they will die, possibly the minute after that thought comes to mind. There are people who take advantage of what they have and there are those who don't have much that could care less about it or won't take the effort to change their situation. I would HOPE those kind of people don't live long enough at all already, let alone immortals? Oh man. What a waste, waste of space.

Now, I personally think there have been people who have been taken away from us too soon but then again, that's all relative. I'm sure for each person that "didn't deserve to die" there's also another feeling the complete opposite, but out of respect hasn't said a word. [Or maybe they have mentioned it but no one cares, really].

I also think that given the life we have and knowing one day we will die gives us many chances to really do it all, do what you can, do what others can't and then just tell all about their adventures, stories, tragedies. I mean that's really what it's all about right? Do things WORTH doing. Not for others, but for yourself. EXPLORE. You only have a limited time to do that. You know?

Think about that. Jack.

P.S. What would we do knowing we have all the time in the world? Sounds creepy to me.

Popular Posts