October 15-Tune in.

Well ladies and gentlemen, I have cable now. Felt it was my responsibility to tune into the Presidential Debate tonight. I'm not sure at what time during the 90 minutes I began watching but I know I heard a lot and am looking forward to watching the final debate October 15.

I was living under a rock with my handy dandy Sidekick LX for a few months; meaning, my own web browsing was my resource/outreach to the rest of the world. Not something I'm proud of but sacrifices needed to be made. As mentioned above, I got cable and immediately flipped through channels to see what I could feed my brain with. I took it upon myself to learn about these two candidates and the issues they stand for and against. Finally right?

Opinions/thoughts of mine are that Obama is a handsome man, McCain is clearly not. Obama seems to have a plan and steps to make it a success whereas McCain is in fantasyland and thinks he is Superman and everything can and will be done once he is President. Obama has determination and the voice to make things better, not completely convinced he will and most importantly HOW he will though. McCain just looks like a raggedy ass man living with a past mentality and wants to continue to "serve his country" as President w/o changing our future.

Hope is a beautiful thing. And Obama is one of the images I get when I think of Hope. This election is key to our history and I'm so blessed to be a part of the good, the bad, and the ugly of this generation.

Popular Posts