[He's] Killin' Me.

Remember the fluttering? Well the butterflies weren't able to adapt to their environment so they died.

Illusions aren't all their cracked up to be. I'm a bit disappointed but the feeling of happiness is fillin' in the rest of my "space."

Ok. Getting to the point.

You ever been shut down, rejected, denied, demolished, destroyed, lol, by someone you really wanted to get to know but surprisingly feel great afterward? Well that was me last night. A first for me. Not the red flag thrown @ my face but being happy after the fact.

I just realized that I was infatuated with the beautiful package before me and as much as I wanted to know the depth within that package, in order to see what was wrong with him.....ok pause. Not that I look for what's wrong with dudes. It's just nobody is perfect and it's very hard to find what those flaws are in the beginning nowadays. So since he's just gorgeous it's like, "What's the catch?" Anyway, my plan to know more about him so I can GetClose to him ;-) failed miserably.

I was awakened with a list of things he doesn't have whether it's because he hasn't showed me that he has them or not. Bottom line is he won't allow himself to show me. And that in itself is enough to keep me satisfied while he enjoys life as I do the same.

Popular Posts