"Cuddle Season"

I talked to Brooklyn about my situation/feelings/ramblings.
And he simply said,

"That's only cuz winter's comin'. Cuddle season."

I thought about how much truth those simple words held. Then almost immediately brushed that off and told him, "That't not true. I didn't feel this way last yr this time." [I didn't have anyone to "hold."] Instantly I said, "NVM. GIO."

AMAZING! What a conversation can do to someone else. Lending an ear often can work miracles and really fulfill someone. Depending of course who that is. I mean he never held me. He never spoke to me face to face.

But we spoke; to each other, touched each other at the sound of each other's words and connections spiritually, soulfully.

If it truly is "cuddle season" I surely don't like it. That's a sad excuse anyway. Or reasoning for what I'm missing. I've been telling myself it's just been awhile. And maybe it is just a coincedence that winter is creeping along you know.

Gio wasn't with me in the physical but he put into effect other emotions running through me that hadn't been caressed. I think that's why, this time, last year, I didn't feel lonely. I didn't feel in need of anyone. Because I had him.

I saw this tonight. And what a way to end the night. I call this picture:
  • Hope & Love















BTW I feel SUPER better already!!! I'm not sick anymore yayy!!!

Popular Posts