Confessions Pt. Dos

And another thing. ['Cause I just reread what I sent in and um.. yeah.] I brought up the bitches because I been reading a lot of different blogs whose authors are those with a penis and man do they make me happy. They don't talk about the shit I talk about on my blog. I actually don't know what my blog is about so let me not even dig my grave right now. But. I'm saying. Dudes are just better overall. A lot of them don't worry about shit and the others are pretty damn good about showing their success over the emptiness inside.

Damn girls and their emotional [fill in some word I can't think of @ the moment here].

What else did I want to add. I feel high. But I didn't even take medicine. I am drinking tea though. The last 4 sentences including this one was not what I wanted to add. *sigh*

Since I described this companion as someone that must be a male, maybe I am looking for someone to be with. NO. NO NO. No I'm not. I just know I love to be happy. And this illness is fuckin' my confidence up. Whenever I get sick, I want to curl up and be held until I fall asleep. I think that's all it is. When I get better, all this madness will pass on. In the meantime, I will continue to read these blogs that I currently follow that make me feel so damn good. Even if it's about flyy gear, random dope shit to post from a dude's perspective, random dope shit to post from a female's perspective, original lifestyle, or just plain art. I can't be following anyone that gets too much into their life, i.e. Me. Take exhibit A as proof [this post, among many]. Surprised I got a follower, let alone 5.

I am rambling. I need to hurry and demolish this tea so I can take my ass to sleep. I must b up in 4hrs. Ima be up here while I rest.


AND I'VE BEEN LISTENING/FEELIN' R&B MUSIC. THAT SHIT DON'T HELP. BUT IT'S SO SOOTHING TO MY EARS. SO MAYBE IT DOES HELP. why were my caps on. goodnight.

Popular Posts