The Reminiscence

We all have heard music and associated them with someone and/or something. And we all know how awesome it is when an artist puts out an album and all of the songs are good not just the "hit [first] single." Well today, I found Ne-Yo's Because Of You and let me tell you. I was very excited because I love that album. As I started listening to it I remembered when it first cae out and who I had put each song for or about. Then I remembered Tia. She recently wrote on her blog about songs and remembering something and/or someone from the past. CleverGirlGoesBlog.blogspot.com; she's awesome. She keeps your attention through her writing and never has to add a picture. And that's big to me because I'm more of a visual person. Anywho..

One of the songs still holds its place as my fav of that album and that's "Do You." I know at the time the album was released I thought of Pepe, someone very dear to me and will always be special to me. Now I think of someone else and I found that to be curious.

I got to thinking about how much I miss him and that I enjoyed our incredible conversations that lasted all summer every single night. Summer of '07 that is.

I forgot where I was going with this so I'll end it now.

Popular Posts