Oh, dear.

I can't believe I'm about to offend a lot of people.

Yes. I actually can. Cuz I don't care about people. I care about God's judgement. And since we can't help but to sin.. Here goes.

A great friend informed me of that accident Travis and DJ AM survived. So I commenced to Googling the incident to learn more of it. Came across pictures of the plane or lack thereof now as well as information regarding the injuries of said survivors. I read that Travis' extensive burns were from the waist down and DJ AM's was mostly the face.

Anybody see where I'm going with this?

I started to think, "What were they doing before the plane burst into flames?"

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. I thought DJ AM was maybe sucking Travis' dick. I'm just being honest. No need in getting angry. That's just what the devil wants ;-)

In all seriousness I will continue to pray for Travis, his friends, family, DJ AM, his friends and family, and those who did die, my condolences to their friends and family.

Popular Posts