Losing My Touch

I feel like I'm not writing as much as I used to. My posts, used to have so much more meaning. The quality is lacking and I need to step it up because I won't accept that. I'm not sure what it is. If it's the lack of living I've been doing, the usual routine, being fed-up of a variety of things, or the nostalgia that loves to crawl over me when I least expect it.

As old as I feel [despite the actual age, cuz I'm young, stupid] I'm not as wise as I want to be. How does one acquire wisdom though? Experience?? Lessons learned, manipulated to one's benefit? If one does have wisdom, does it need to be practiced/preached daily in order for it not to rot and perish? [if u will].

"Its the questions (what..) its the questions boy
Its the questions (what? ) its the questions cmon
The questions (what? ) its the questions boy
Its the questions (hah) its the questions yeah
Talkin bout the questions, its the questions yall
Its the questions (what? ) its the questions, dig it
The questions (why? ) its the questions boy
Its the questions (huh? ) thats what its all about"

-Common/Mos Def-

Popular Posts