Handicapped Access Pass

Legoland. There's a slip. For those handicapped. They put down the number of people in their party and they can go through the exit. If it's just the handicapped person and their caregiver or whatever u want to call them they can just go right on but if its like a party of 4, 5, or 6 [shouts to my son], then we give them a time to come back which is usually a half hour from the time they came. Once that time is written down, they must come within that hr to that ride not 3 hours later. Also, there is one time per ride at a time. Not 2. Not 3.

IT REALLY SUCKS WHEN PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS. And lie about it.

There was a lady today at Legoland that came up the exit with THREE different times on my ride. The initials from the person that "wrote the times down" was "FW." All day, there was no one with those initials. Hmm? So I ask/tell her, "Who signed this? Because there's no one here wth those initials." She then says, "Oh. It doesn't matter. We are going to leave after this." I just look at her. I looked back at that damn Access Pass and there's sooo many other times for different rides scratched out AND written on.

The limit is 4.
One time.
Per ride.

Then she says, "I wouldn't lie. I I I wouldn't do or say anything I wasn't supposed to."

I just looked at her.

Popular Posts