Divorce.

That's one thing. In ALL my life I've never wanted something more then I do this one thing. Like I'll be happier then the day I gave these vows. I'm never getting married again. I don't believe in it. I know of those who stayed married until death to them part, it doesn't make me believe. I've gone through more downs then MANY 40+ yrs marriages. I KNOW this. A husband doesn't manipulate u. A husband doesn't lie to u and then tell u he's lied about countless things AFTER ur carrying his child. A husband doesn't scheme and frame you and have u arrested. A husband doesn't use you, doesn't abuse you.

I KNOW what it's like to be in love, to be happy, to think man I got it good. To share something phenomenal only to have it taken from you forcefully WITH PLEASURE.

I want this. Just this. One thing.

Popular Posts