paint, paint, paint.. won't u dry already?

The reason people are so drawn to me is because I tell the truth. I tell it like it is. My life is so crazy I don't have to make things up. It already sounds unbelievable why add on special effects? People are drawn to me because I'm seeking a positive direction. I want a better life for myself. I know what's wrong and I'm willing to change it. I may need strength on some days and other days decide to be lethargic but I am always taking the experiences and people I have met and kept them with me even though they've long ago decided to depart. Why? Pathetic much? No. It's just they've provided valuable information for me to look inside myself and study the patterns, study the flaws, study the bad habits that even though they choose not to keep in touch anymore, they continue to help me on my quest to become a better person. Not for the world, not to be a good role model, not to find someone. But for me. My life, I can see, as being such a beautiful story to tell. Even with all the tears that someone could shed from me telling it, they would leave touched. They would leave with a different understanding. With a cleansed body and not feel the need to pollute anyone else. And that, will ultimately make me feel like an accomplishment within myself. I was able to do good. Because I'm good. I guess it's not just for me. It's to remind anyone, that not all women are tainted and scarred and don't want change. Not all women want to stick around waiting for something good to happen. I'm getting mine, and my quest will soon be heard throughout the world. Then, and only then, will I know that PEOPLE ARE REALLY DRAWN TO ME.

Popular Posts