Emotional Rescue

A walk during and after the sunset in Temecula surely relieved negativity and some bad memories I am ashamed to say I still hold close to my heart.



The way that water remains formless was like a "knight in shining armor coming to my emotional rescue."



This was long overdue.



Nature and being close to Godliness [at its finest].



I need these type of things in my life CONSTANTLY.



It makes me feel so good.



And I noticed I breathed and noticed each breath and really appreciated my life.



I am blessed.



Definitely more fortunate than many.



I just hope I can find something closer that can help me see this consistently because I don't like singing the blues.



And my search for humble growth continues..



"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." [Lao Tsu]



P.S. Weeping Willow trees: my favorite.

Popular Posts