Busy Bee; Who Me?

So, this past weekend I had my place to myself. No company whatsoever and approximately 15 hrs at work wasn't too bad for both days [Sat & Sun].. When I got home Saturday night, I didn't want to be by myself with nothing to do, ON A [mandatory] BUDGET. So I called my girl Al and asked her if I could stop by to pick up a movie or two.


After I saw her Blockbuster variety I left with 5. Death Sentence, which was a suggestion from Brooklyn months ago and I think it's a great movie that had me crying.. The Descent, which was a decent, horror movie, and the endless interpretations of the ending is awesome to me.. And then three suggestions from Al: Foxfire, The Bucket List, and El Cantante. Foxfire I believe is an okay movie and Angelina's [Jolie] performance was strong but kind of a predictable role for her to play, then again Al tells me it was her first movie so *shrugs*.. The Bucket List was absolutely hilarious, witty, and fun and sooo underrated. El Cantante had some catchy ass songs. I'm still dancing to the main one: "Yo Soy. El Cantan-Te" lol

*sigh* I relaxed and overall had some worthy time for myself and composed a list of things to do before I "kick the bucket" :-D

Tonight I'm going out dancing.

I love Mon-nights O:-)

Popular Posts