.. ?

I've noticed that bad news are mentioned more than good news. And I'm more likely to hear a complaint as opposed to hearing someone say, "I'm blessed." It really is a tragic thing but that's the way we've been raised. That's fuckin' lame. I completely believe everyone has a choice. Some just don't care at all, some are just stupid and don't know any better, and others think there's nothing wrong with being pessimistic even though all they do is bitch about ANYTHING they can think of.

"I have a good job, good friends, but....." oh shut the fuck up.

And what's worse is some of these people actually know someone less fortunate, or have witnessed some catastrophe and the word "but" is still in their vocabulary.

I've read stories of people wanting to travel and see what else is out there because they are unhappy or have no love life.

First of all, why does love have to be felt the strongest when you're with a man or a woman *your choice, I don't care*. How sad that you've grown up without knowing what love really is and how it can be felt in so many ways.

But is it really their fault?

Is our world so fucked up and careless nowadays?

Yeah, pretty much. Everyone's pretty much out for themelves and then there's the meek.

But I'm soo not getting into that right now.

I lost my point somewhere. Oh well.

"If you think my post is senseless, try reading it backwards."

Popular Posts