7 Months Ago.. Today.

My VISION to make my life better is slowly coming back to me. I don't know how to speed up the process but I'm taking the time to put the pieces in my life back together. On second thought I don't think MY process needs to speed up at all....

I noticed a lot of people are in the pursuit of happiness and that path is like the yellow brick road. Filled with distractions, detours, n pickin' people up that want something as well, delays.

A wise man once told me, "When you're in a better space, your mind is in a better place."

He also said, "When you lose, don't lose the lesson."

I wonder if his heart still beats with mine..

I love Troy :-)

P.S. Apple Store. Battery City Park. Broadway Station [:-D]. Brooklyn Bridge. Bryant Park. Century 21. City Hall. FAO Shwartz. Ferry Boat Ride. Financial District. Flight Club NY. Grand Central Station. Ground Zero. Juniors Cheesecake. New York New York. NY Public Library. Park Ave. Pop Burger [all those BITCHES he took, I was the first and only lady, ;-)]. "Remember 911" Exhibit. Rockerfeller Center and Rink. Saint Patricks Cathedral. Saks 5th. Sculpture Park Art Installations [So-crAtes, lol]. Staten Island. Statue Of Liberty. Trump Plaza. Trump Tower. Waldorf Astoria Lobby. 2010 New York Planning Board. 42nd Street.

Popular Posts