Two Performances.

*intended for two different audiences

U wonder why ur lonely and why u find urself going through stages of happiness/completeness to only find yourself thinking, where's my one at? Well let me give u an answer u asshole. It's because u act like ur fine without anyone else so we look at you like, "who needs him?" Don't fuckin' wonder anymore. Don't reminisce. Don't remember what loves you've had and how tragic it is now because u have memories of an everlasting fantastic love. Give me a fuckin' break. Either enjoy being single and making money or put on a front like you have been doing. I'm sure every now and then you won't be able to fake it then you'll be wondering how I'M doing.

Well I'm surviving. That's how I'm doing. If I'm not contacting you, or telling u how I am, guess what? I'm not wondering how you are or what could've been. I'm trying to forget you and any kind of sacrifice I made for you, whether or not you knew what it is I did or didn't do. It's irrelevant now to give u what I've worked so hard to blossom after what I used to have was taken from me forcefully. That identity is gone and I don't miss it. Why not? Because u wanted it. When I had nothing, that's exactly what u saw in me. Nothing. Now u want to be beside me. Now u want to hear what I have to say. How? How do u want something from me when u don't even know who I am anymore? How could u miss me when u never liked who I was before?

Take a bow bitch.

Popular Posts