Few Randoms

So I watched The Holiday, finally, and I thought it was a lovely movie.

I cried. And when I watched it the 2nd time with my mama she cried too.

Also someone decided to steal my radio from my car and the radio from my mom's car as well. So I'd say we better be more careful huh?

God, forgive them. For they know not what they do.

Yesterday I made plans to hit up Legoland on my off days with Andrew. That should be fun. Sometime in August I will go with my mom and my brothers. Disneyland is in that month too! :-)

Today while @ work, there was a butterfly that stopped near me, and it let me pet it. It was so incredible. It was beautiful too; can't explain the design of the wings but I do know it was different shades of brown with a very dark brown covering most surfaces.

I got home, and Andrew greeted me with the best kiss ever!

Popular Posts