Smoky.

"Shit. Some start smoking for weird reasons concerning fashion,
but me, I hate all of that shit with a burning passion.
Cigarette somethin' gets my eyebrows all in a twist,
ballin' a fist, yellow fingers, can call it a dis.
'Cause like, I don't want all of my eyeballs dried out,
so head for the hide out, man, ya shoulda never tried out.
Stay home, blow that smoke up your own ass, mow the grass,
you're grossin' me out with every second breath.
You're beggin' death, you're makin' me choke,
I wish you'd hurry up and start takin' a stroke.
I don't say it for the sake of a joke.

Bad idea, as soon as I see someone lightin' up,
it puts me on edge and my stomach muscles tighten up.
Please keep your cancer to yourself with your black lungs,
the wack ones bum smokes from someone when they lack funds.
Trust me, it feels like my throat is rusting,
my lungs are busting, it's frustrating and disgusting." - Buck 65

♥°

Popular Posts