PROMOTING AVON!




Okay nevermind the Cheerios box and the water bottle behind me :) THEE point is that AVON rocks! [my socks off!!] lol..

It disturbs me that when people hear "Avon" they kind of just roll their eyes or they judge it due to the low prices. I mean damn low prices doesn't mean poor quality!! How many times have you seen extremely expensive things and they look like crap. I know I have. When I watch different celebrities walking down wherever and I'm just like damn that's a damn shame. I know he/she has money and that's the best they came up with. Damn right I would know what to do with the money! lol I mean look at me here. Okay. So back to the product at hand.

I'm wearing this green dress, the order came with a set of two dresses: this one, and a blue one. I decided to wear it with a different set I purchased. This awesome purse, that was incredibly bigger and that was so soothing to me, that matches my super comfortable heels. Note the green bow.. So, the two dresses came out to 14.99 +tax and I forget how much the purse and shoes cost me but you can look for all that online by browsing the catalog. Or any catalog! There's a lot of different sales and after looking at the most recent campaign, there were so many other purse + heels sets ahhhhh lol..

Okay so what else do I have on.. ahh The Bracelet of Faith is on me, no close-up but I love it.

Okay, given, I have an advantage because I can associate with my Avon representative on a personal basis *ahem, my mama is a certified Beauty Advisor woo!!* BUT I'm glad that she's joined the other millions of women because I, too, was one of those people that looked DOWN on Avon. Point is, Avon has moved up, it's not just make-up, it's not just for women either. They got stuff for the kiddies and the men lol. They do, HONEST! Anyway, it feels good to acquire high quality things that look good, feel great, and cost less!

So you are more than welcome to register online and browse, and purchase and even start selling yourself. You gotta register with my mom though and no one else. Why? 'Cause I said.

I keep telling my mom that I will take pics of all the stuff I've gotten from her and post 'em here or advertise elsewhere *ahem, her MSN Space, and Yahoo 360 page lol* but I haven't been doing a good job. So that's something to look forward to!

Popular Posts