Nice.

I'm free spirited, building three pyramids,
with crosses on top and an antenna, period.

I wish I never got into the position in the first place.
In the worst way, I got a crush on my own reflection,
for my own protection, I'm buildin' up my bone collection.

It seems like my weapon of choice is clearly tasteless.
Why do I insist on tyin' my wrists?
I should take a slow breath and then fake my own death.

I sink down deeper and deeper until I touch the bottom.
I see with my hands and I walk through a dark entrance,
Climb on the trees and sit on the park benches.
This is what I always wanted.

Fly a kite late at night, take a walk along the coast.
No matter what, I still can't sleep. Everywhere I still see ghosts.

SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, [A] BROKEN HEART..

It's painful being here, but it's unfit there.

Disposable soul with no chance for salvation? [Nah]

Standin' on the side of the road with a long shadow and suitcases,
goin' nowhere and I don't care.

I'm dyin' on the inside and I don't know why.
I'm filthy rotten, haunted by a guilty conscience,
Runnin' away and all because of silly nonsense.
Gone since God knows when and I ain't comin' back..

I just want to find a place where I can sit in a rocking chair,
no matter how far, even if it means walking there.
Maybe I'll get me a dog for some company,
Better than trying to figure out somebody.
Give me a good book, a radio, and a sewing machine,
A place in the woods by the ocean and no in between.
I gotta get rid of these dark circles and headaches,
maybe if I meditate rather than medicate.
I can no longer hesitate, it gets so frantic,
but what if wishes are overly romantic though?
The sun's too low in the sky for second guess I reckon,
and I'm used to taking chances.
Breakin' a few branches and gettin' lucky now and then,
Finding some trouble was just a matter of how and when.
Now I take notes and make boats from birch bark,
but stress still shows on my face as a birth mark.
As soon as I get where I'm going, I'm gonna wash my hands thoroughly
and start gettin' out of bed earlier.
'Cause it's curious the way I've tried vicariously
To fly so low to the ground and so carelessly.
How embarrassing, I can't wait to call it quits,
Seeing how more and more tiring is all it gets.

Been rollin' around in a hole in the ground, no surprise,
both my eyes are swollen shut, I'm stranded here with no supplies.
I need a lift.
What have I done?

The last thing I need is for pain to fill my empty spaces,
and right now I feel pain in plenty of places.

Now everything's the way I like it. Not a sound, I'm all alone.
Inside out and upside down, I bang my head against a post.

My heart's been broken more than most.

[[Lyrics from http://www.tomhull.com/ocston/arch/rs/buck65-lyrics.php but composed a bit differently due to my editing so I can relate - I'm feeling low - Peace World]].

♥°

Popular Posts