music.

I'm not as open-minded to music as I once was 'cause let's face it; it won't ever be as good as it was in the past. I do listen before I decide whether its garbage or not but I used to listen to such a variety for long periods of time and I was thinkin' that's because years ago everything was great to listen to!

So when I browse the web, one of my favorite hobbies, I like to be able to choose whether or not I want to listen to something. Not have something playing when the page is finished. Especially when there's a video on the page I want to see I have to pause the damn thing just to press play. I mean not everyone likes that song so why put it on so I have to press mute or stop it. It just makes me shake my head 'cause I'm fine with once or twice but on a constant basis it just gets tragic. Especially when it's somethin' horrible and ur sittin' there like this is what u listen to?? Ahhh.

P.S. I am irritated so don't mind me O:-)

Popular Posts