I Love Blogger!

Ok so since I have no friends [ok, maybe I have a few stored away for good measure] and I am incredibly restless @ night I tend to look at the Blogs Of Note and let me just say that they keep getting better and better.. TODAY..

NYC Donut Report

After I finished reading everything on that page, once loaded, Fake Interviews With Real Celebrities - which is the first blog under Duane's Donut Homies [man, I love that!] - caught my eye and before I finished processing the thought of clicking on it my Sidekick LX glowed or blinked three times to notify me that well, the page has finished loading. And there awaiting me was Wendy.

Fake Interviews With Real Celebrities

So I continued reading and saw she has a book omg I just freaked! Will definitely buy as soon as funds are a bit more.. Spendable. Back to LOL with Wendy.. I enjoyed her sense of humor so much I couldn't believe she was a human like the rest of us! Haha.. Anyway then I clicked on her May blog archive cuz I realized I finished reading everything on that page and wanted more. I must say there wasn't a blog that had made me laugh as much as hers.. That is until I spotted her husband when she mentioned something about being shocked and appalled..

Drake's Cakes

HE HAD ME CRYING!!! He is sooo funny!

Okay now I have two things to say to what I have just typed just in case this lovely couple decides to check me out sometime..

1) I am hoping they have an "argument" over my blog and then record it and maybe share or write about it, each in their own blogs so I can read and continue to be amused.

2) I think I cried when I was reading his blogs because Wendy's were so hilarious that it was like I'm laughing, I'm laughing, I'm laughing so hard that now anything else is just gonna be a kneeslapper which got me to the tears.. I have to say Wendy has my heart but I'll still tune in to see how many more times her husband types Boner on his blog.

Okay so it's 10:57pm [I'm sure the blog will post a previous time but I just clicked on the link to Pulling A Train. And oh my ford!]

I'm back to cracking up! Ahhhh

All in all.. These three blogs are my new favs.. And my page will be edited tomorrow but PLEASE do check them out whenever u need to eat a donut, laugh a bit, and look at Dean Martin's double spotlight moment taking place of his BONER.

I feel like saying to you all in person with a slight nudge, "NO! YOU power BLOGGER!!"

:-D

P.S. I would so eat the peanuts on donuts more then the coconut on donuts cuz coconut is yucky; Wendy's husband is good at the movie thing he does; Homer loves donuts; I used to order Drakes Cakes online and get them shipped overnight cuz they were so good; I think Krispy Kreme donuts are too sweet but I would have run to Penn Station for a free one even though I reside in California.

**Update! Wendy's husband's name is Jeff! Reported @ 11:50 after I commented on Pulling A Train.. Need a laugh? You have GOT to read this!

Pulling A Train

Ok. Goodnight.

Popular Posts