How much debt is this nation in?

"We need new inventions that reveal people's true intentions. A portable
pride protector, affordable lie detector. The wild lifestyle has the
tendency to intimidate, but it isn't your invitation to imitate in front
of my face. You spoke my gospel like an apostle but on the other side of
town, you got coke in your nostril. Just for example, we all want to
live a bit, whatever, it's your body of water, why should I give a
shit?

Who are you anyway, and where did you come from? Dumdum, just when I
thought I could trust someone. The mask comes off, and your face fades
away, you radiate eighty-eight full shades of gray.

Black and white rainbow, you know you ain't acting right, game show
hostess, stabbing every back in sight. The time has come, thicker than
blood, and make no mistake, I'm a stick in the mud. I'm a kick in your
pants and I'm a lump in your throat and I'm the hassle in your castle,
I'mma jump in your moat, splash. Hypocritical, condition the hospital,
makes this mission impossible. Pretty much, I've got no patience left
and as a physician or doctor, it puts me in an awkward position. No
magician can trick me, or lick me with a cattle whip, so what makes you
think you can sink my battleship? Nah, we ain't family, drama queen, the
camera's rollin', show me your swollen memories before the moment's
stolen. Slow-motion Picasso, wearing the wool socks and coming with the
full clip, I'm sick of this bullshit.

Yeah, you can spell but your soul is made of silicon, you got no
skeleton, you're talkin' on the telephone. That's why I'm off the
hook..in style city, makin' people smile pretty,

Point is, I'm easy goin', no need to hide for, but some folks really
need to get outside more." - UH! I love Buck 65's lyrics.

**You had no idea that my favorite bands are The Roots and JuraSsic 5
huh..
*Don't get comfortable. You don't know me.

Popular Posts