Hi..

Today I had a good day. Drove over to Solana Beach this morning.. Handled some business.. Took a great nap while my brother watched Andrew.. Chatted with an old but so very memorable dear friend and even used the webcam for the first time-with him. No u nasties. Shout-out to the Marines!

Anyway.. O:-)

So I love Pixar and when I was looking at the bonus features of Monsters Inc., John and Pete were looking through different offices and whatnot giving us [me] a look-see and their rooms are so incredible. There were many rooms filled with toys and one had a jungle theme and any kind of software was very difficult to find. Then they passed by an office so simple. One of which consisted of a desk. And. A chair. And John says, "That's Steve Jobs' office!" And they both laughed and I cracked up!

Random: I love Hot Cheetos.

Popular Posts