Buck & I [bow]

"To keep from crying I'm trying not to pay attention,
but as I may've mentioned, I'm bein' held hostage.
I'm lost and exhausted, I wanna' go home now,
but I'm too far gone, and I don't even know how."

Today was one of the worst Fridays of my life but it was also very
productive. I made sure of that. My anger didn't help in terms of
communicating with others but it did trigger my actions to do something
positive.

"Apparitions of angels with angry eyes appeared at each new moon. My own
ghost began whispering and the trees died if I tried climbing. The
decision was made for me...to begin interpreting real life just as I
would a nightmare."

After my breakdown, God, through my son, made me happy again. I just
love his smile. Even his grin. So widespread and dimples, so visible.
Just a joy, really. I just need to take deep breaths. Read a bit more.
My mom also reminded me how much I enjoy reading, I realized she was
right. I do have a few books that are collecting dust.

"I shot the stars out of the sky.
When each one fell, sparkling to the ground,
I made wishes that never came true."

I tell myself I have to try harder on a variety of things but that's
just garbage. You either do it or u don't. Achieve or just shut the
h-e-double hockey sticks.

"It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere
try hards talk
try hards are kinda retarded
try hards don't know how to relax
the try hards just go along for the ride
the try hards jump"

I've channeled my anger into something that will benefit me. So that's
exciting. I'm also learning to forgive.
"she tried to hide the scars
her name reminds me of the stars"

Stars. *smile* Goodnight.

Popular Posts