Bad Reviews.

So I went to the Chula Vista location of the 2008 Summer Unity Tour to
see 311, Snoop Dogg as well as the awesome band FICTIONPLANE a couple
nights ago, Fri.

I was discouraged to go because I was reading reviews on how horrible
the traffic and the ride up there and this and that. I was thinkin' damn
I don't want to go through that. But my bro [my date], reminded me of
who I was. Pretty much, since when do I listen to what anybody says?

So I went. And let me tell u. I need to go back to that site and write
my own review. Because I was so pleased to arrive in a timely manner and
not deal with any ignoramuses.

Despite the fact that this humongous whale of a "girl" was wasted and
fell on these two bitches next to me provoking a domino effect IT WAS A
GREAT NIGHT and I had a blast.

Popular Posts