6.26.8

I had the best Thursday of my life yesterday.

I woke up at 5:30 A.M. feeling restful despite the fact that I was
throwing up the night before and had a major headache.

I attended Davida's mom's retirement ceremony at the Air Force Base in
El Segundo.

Had a fabulous lunch @ the Salt Creek Grill in the El Segundo Plaza.

Tried "gelato" for the first time; Mocha Chip: BOMB!

Relaxed with my Davida.

Spent time with my dad, and had grown folk talk: phenomenal.

Went shopping with my dad and helped him out AS A MOTHER.

Saw someone I hadn't seen in over 6yrs due to my lack of visits at
Barra.

Witnessed Andrew and Davida spend quality time together.

Bought some burritos from Tacos El Tio; the best in the west =P

Drove home listening to Staind, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Mya, Alicia Keys,
Brad Paisley, and Green Day.

Arrived home and watched Aqua Teen Hunger Force with Andrew.

I have so much more to share but it feels a lot better when I can talk
to someone.

*more pictures maƱana..

It really was the best Thursday ever.

Popular Posts