UUUGGGHHH!!

I love Andrew more than anyone and anything therefore impossible for me to hate his father ever. Why? Because Andrew is a part of him :)

But boyyyy can that "man" make my blood pressure rise higher than the Empire State building [see what I did there? Lil' shout-out to NY there :-P]

So.

"There's so little time left and yet there's so much space, thinkin' why don't you give me a call later on so we can touch base."

BECAAUUUSSSEEEE!

I'm just.

"Used and confused, goin' about the whole scheme wrong, ass backwards from the closin' credits to the theme song."

Sigh.

"Take that away and I'll have nothing left, unless you include my love, in which case, death is not an option and neither is brainwashing, so when you enter my temple, maintain caution. Don't speak if you can't speak intelligently, forget your dynamite and skeleton key. When the mob comes running with pitchforks and torches, I'll be safe and surrounded by sound inside my fortress walls. The waters of the motor are all alligator infested, every situation has later been tested.

"It's weird wearin' two different shoes at once. It's all water under the bridge, it'll make sense one day when sunsets are digital."

GRR.

"This collection of sketches are rough and scattered; arranged by instinct.

"Your story goes with this but for it to make sense you'd have to be me, and for it to make dollars, I'd have to be something I despise. Don't ask me how I manage, no one gets paid to make change.

"I'm wondering how I got here, who besides me is responsible?"

ZZZ!!

*close curtain as Buck & I bow*

Popular Posts