that Buck! (65)

"If you want to live, follow me, I got the strategy and tactics,
The Kingdom has fallen to the tragedy of wackness,
but as long as I have fingers that's prehensile and opposable,
then I'll be using pencils and disposable pens or whatever it takes for me to document the chronicle,
and convert these crusaders from tragic back to comical.
Then we'll have to stage a cou or else we should convince the prince that instead of using instruments,
the DJs should provide the drums.
Besides the fact that no one's gonna recognize the sovereignty,
as long as the existing system keeps us all in poverty.
We must control the population just like those in Asia do,
and cloning must be outlawed or else it'll be deja vu every two minutes.You wanna talk about repetitive?
Let the shephards count the sheep,
we'll have a stronger acting sedative 'til all of us are off to sleep,
so let's wage war and transfer power back to us and don't take no for an answer."

Popular Posts